Win Cody Webb’s Motorcycle-Superstore.com Helmet at Las Vegas EnduroCrossFriday, April 27, 2012
Win Cody Webb’s Motorcycle-Superstore.com Helmet at
Irvine, CA. (April 26, 2012) – Motorcycle-Superstore.com announces they are a sponsor of the 2012 GEICO AMA EnduroCross by Lucas Oil Series, which opens on May 4th at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas. In addition to the racing action in store for the evening, the event will also feature a "Superstore-Superstar Fan Walk." To top it off, one lucky fan will be chosen from the crowd to win a Cody Webb autographed Motorcycle-Superstore.com team Bell Moto-9 helmet.
"EnduroCross is my favorite form of racing," says Cody Webb, Factory Beta Racing team rider and former AMA Trials champion. "EnduroCross is as gnarly as it gets and Vegas is the best show of the bunch. I can’t wait to put my Superstore helmet on the podium!"
The Superstore-Superstar Fan Walk presented by Motorcycle-Superstore.com will include some of the top racers in the world, not only from EnduroCross but also from the Monster Energy AMA Supercross series. It will take place inside the Orleans Arena Concourse when the gates open at 7:00 PM. The following riders are planning to be on hand:
• Justin Barcia, GEICO Honda Supercross rider, 2011 and 2012 East Coast Lites AMA Supercross Champion.
• Eli Tomac, GEICO Honda Supercross rider and current West Coast Lites Supercross series leader.
• Kevin Windham, GEICO Honda Supercross rider, Supercross legend.
• Justin Bogle, GEICO Honda Supercross rider, top Supercross rookie.
• Will Hahn, GEICO Honda Supercross rider.
• GEICO Honda’s Geoff Aaron, Kevin Rookstool and Keith Wineland.
• KTM’s Taddy Blazusiak and Mike Brown.
• Monster Kawasaki’s Justin Soule, Taylor Robert and Bobby Garrison.
• Husqvarna’s Cory Graffunder and Kyle Redmond.
• Zip Ty Racing’s Gary Sutherlin, Ryan Sandoval and Ty Davis.
• Lucas Oil / Kawasaki backed Colton Haaker.
• RPM KTM’s Bobby Prochnau and Josh Strang, the 2010 GNCC Champion that will be racing his first EnduroCross.
If you are planning a trip to see the Monster Energy Supercross finals in Las Vegas, then make sure that you come in a day early to catch the GEICO AMA EnduroCross championship opener, which is an X Games Qualifier. If you have never watched one in person, you will be blown away by the obstacles and intense racing action.
For more information, go to www.EnduroCross.com.
EnduroCross tracks incorporate various elements of extreme off road racing into a Supercross-style setting, including rocks, boulders, logs, sand, mud, a water-hole…and even a few special obstacles like giant tires thrown in! Known as the “toughest racing on two wheels,” this indoor off road racing will certainly keep you on your feet. For the seven EnduroCross events, be sure to log-on to www.motorsportshour.com for local air dates/times for the Lucas Motorsports Hour on the Versus network.